Visit The Museum
The Museum is now open five days a week with new health and safety measures in place and ongoing operational changes to ensure a safe Museum experience. Museum capacity is limited to 25 percent and all visitors are required to wear CDC-approved face masks and purchase tickets in advance for timed visits that allow for social distancing.
To maintain social distancing, all tickets must be purchased in advance for timed visits. Tickets, which include entry to all available exhibitions, can be purchased up to six months in advance.
- Adult: $26
- Youth (7 to 12 years): $15
- Young Adult (13 to 17 years): $20
- Senior (65+ years): $20
- College Student: $20
- U.S. Veteran: $18
Family Pass $82
The Family Pass includes two adult tickets and three child/young adult tickets (ages 7 to 17) at a discounted price.
Official Downtown Experience $74.99
Experience the past, present and future of Manhattan while exploring the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and One World Observatory with one convenient and cost-saving ticket.
Save over 50 percent on top New York attractions including hop-on, hop-off bus tour
Save 40 percent or more off general admission and visit five other top destinations with New York CityPASS
Admission to three attractions for one low price with New York C3 from CityPASS
Free entry to 100+ top NYC attractions including hop-on, hop-off bus tour
Special Consideration Groups
9/11 Family Members
9/11 Museum Members
9/11 Rescue and Recovery Workers
(Free with registration)
(with valid ID)
Active/Retired U.S. Military
(with valid ID)
Free Admission Mondays
(3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.)*
* Free Admission Monday tickets will be available on the website each Monday beginning at 7 a.m. EST and onsite starting at 3:30 p.m.
- The 9/11 Memorial is free and open to the public seven days a week, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Museum tickets can be purchased up to six months in advance and include entry to all available exhibitions.
- Last admission is one hour prior to closing.
- Children under the age of 7 receive free admission, but a ticket is required for entry to monitor capacity, in line with government guidelines.
- In line with government guidelines, the Museum is open with a one-way experience to maximize social distancing.
- In compliance with health and safety guidelines, the Museum must operate at a maximum 25 percent capacity, and timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
- CDC-approved masks and face coverings are required.
- Learn more about our health and safety precautions and the steps to take for a safe Museum experience.