The Memorial and the Museum are located at 180 Greenwich Street in lower Manhattan and are easily reachable by public transportation.
Hours of Operation
9/11 Memorial, Open Daily
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
9/11 Memorial Museum, Open Wednesday–Monday
9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last admission 5:30 pm)
- A, C, 1, 2, or 3 to Chambers Street
- A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, or 5 trains to Fulton Street
- 2 or 3 trains to Park Place
- E train to World Trade Center
- R train to Rector Street
- R train to Cortlandt Street
- 1 train to WTC Cortlandt
- M55 Southbound: get off at Broadway and Thames Street
- M55 Northbound: get off at Trinity Place and Rector Street
- M20 Southbound: get off on South End Avenue between Liberty Street and Albany Street
- M22 Southbound: get off on Vesey Street between North End Avenue and West Street
The PATH train serves the World Trade Center terminal from multiple points in New Jersey. If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location. Park in an adjacent parking facility, then take PATH to the World Trade Center. Check the PATH website for schedules, maps, and service changes.
Please note that the World Trade Center PATH station will be closed most weekends through 2020. Free transfers will be available to affected customers by weekend ferry service from the Exchange Place PATH station to lower Manhattan.
On-street parking in lower Manhattan is extremely limited. The Memorial does not provide parking, but some of our local partners do offer discounts for Museum ticket holders.
If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location to park in an adjacent parking facility, then take PATH to the World Trade Center.